The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia is committed to making its website (www.usud.hr) more accessible in accordance with the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Software Solutions for Mobile Devices of Public Sector Bodies of the Republic of Croatia (OG No 17/19; hereinafter: the Act) implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies (OJ L 327, 2.12.2016).
This statement on accessibility applies to the website of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia at www.usud.hr
Degree of accessibility
The website www.usud.hr complies partially with the Act given that certain content cannot be made accessible (see below).
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- certain published documents are not available in machine-readable form
- images on the home page lack an alternative description given that the present functionality of the system does not support it
- the contact form lacks an alternative description accessible to persons using screen readers
- certain published documents are third-party copyright and are not available in machine-readable form
- the accessibility settings and the font size are not keyboard accessible
- certain documents in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) are not accessible since they were made by scanning the originals, i.e. they are not in machine-readable form
- certain images and documents lack alternative descriptions (alt text)
- certain links are not underlined, i.e. they lack alternative descriptions
- the application "Case-Law of the Constitutional Court" is not currently covered by the accessibility requirements.
The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia is constantly working on removing the observed compliance failures.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This Statement was prepared on 21 September 2020 pursuant to a model accessibility statement established by the Commission implementing decision (EU) 2018/1523, in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
The evaluation of the website's compliance with the accessibility requirements is the result of self-assessment made by the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia. The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia will regularly review this Statement after removing the causes that make certain content non-accessible.
Feedback and contact information
We kindly ask users of this website to notify the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia of any compliance failures of content not covered by this Statement.
All requests related to the accessibility of the website of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia may be sent to email@example.com
The Information Commissioner of the Republic of Croatia is the body competent for reviewing the compliance of websites and software solutions for mobile devices of public sector bodies with the accessibility requirements, as well as for monitoring the implementation of the Act.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response to a notification or request related to the accessibility of the website, users may contact the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Croatia at firstname.lastname@example.org